Heritage House offers simple elegance with high gracious ceilings and large arched windows framing a picturesque fountain that is framed with flowers throughout the year. Glass doors open onto a large private patio allowing your event to easily flow outside on nice sunny days.
Heritage House can easily accommodate formal seating for 200 guests (banquet style) for events such as weddings, receptions, banquets and private parties or 300 people (theatre style) for ceremonies, lectures, seminars, business meetings and workshops.
A large banquet-friendly kitchen complete with granite counter tops and commercial grade stainless steel appliances makes catering a breeze. This Convenience is realized from the minute supplies are brought in to the minute guests are served.
To top things off, multiple HD viewing screens, unbeatable sound capabilities and professional on-site audio visual assistance take the worry out of presentations.
- 2,600 sq. ft. elegant banquet room with high ceilings and large arched windows
- Comfortably seats 300 guests theatre style and 200 guests banquet style
- Convenient catering kitchen with large serving window, industrial food warming cabinet, industrial icemaker, dishwasher, sink, and abundant counter space
- State-of-the-art audio visual capabilities (including three HD viewing screens, microphones, sound capabilities and Wi-Fi) with personal assistance provided by an audio visual technician dedicated to your event
- Adjoining patio with outdoor fountain
- More than enough private parking just steps from main entrance
- Convenient to 1-77 in the Lake Norman area
- Covered Portico at main entrance – especially nice during inclement weather
- Situated entirely on one level – no elevators, ramps, or steps to climb
- Set up of tables and chairs specific to your needs
- Heritage House coordinator on site during set up and event
All-Inclusive Rental Rate
- Event Facility w/Catering Kitchen and Audio Visual Technical Support: $120/per hour
(Nonprofit) $100/per hour
(Proof of non-profit status is required)
Security deposit required to reserve date.
Balance due in full prior to event.
The Heritage House is shown by appointment only.
We are available 7 days a week 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Located in Mooresville, North Carolina at 494 E Plaza Drive (Hwy 150), Heritage House is located less than three miles from 1-77.