Venue Rental Information
Rental fee includes:
- Private use of the banquet room, catering kitchen and patio for the date and time reserved
- Set-up of tables and chairs specific to the Lessees’ needs (based upon the event diagram completed by lessee
7 days prior to event)
- Bridal dressing area (upon request)
Reserve enough time for your event:
- Reserve ample time for your event which includes the time needed for set up and clean up
- Events must end at 12 a.m.
- The catering kitchen provides a large serving window, industrial food warming cabinet, industrial icemaker, sink, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, and abundant counter space. Heritage House provides garbage cans and bags. You are responsible for your own cups, plates, napkins, utensils, serving dishes etc.
- Caterers should supply their own Chafing dishes with fuel canisters to keep food hot.
Audio Visual Equipment and Assistance:
- You should plan to provide your own audio visual equipment and technician unless otherwise discussed with Heritage House coordinator.
Proof of nonprofit status is required for discounted rates:
- An applicant can prove it is a nonprofit organization in several ways. See Policies and Regulations for information.
Alcohol is allowed within guidelines
- If the event is free of charge, beer and wine can be served (not sold) and consumed without an ABC permit. The appropriate ABC Permit is required if hard liquor or fortified wine is served or consumed, if ANY alcoholic beverages are sold, or if an entry fee is charged for an event where alcoholic beverages are served or consumed. Appropriate permit(s) must be visible at event. An off-duty Iredell County Sheriff Department or Mooresville police officer is required at all events where hard liquor is served or consumed. Lessee is responsible for obtaining the officer and the permit(s). See Policies and Regulations for additional information.
- You may use the caterer of your choice or you may cater your event, yourself.
Table and chair coverings:
- You may bring your own table/chair covers or your caterer may provide them for you.
- It will be your responsibility to have the table/chair coverings placed on the furniture for the event.
Not included in the rental fee:
- Heritage House staff are not available to serve food or beverages during the event. It will be your responsibility to insure that someone will fulfill those duties.
- Cancellations made up to 90 days prior to the event are entitled to a refund of the deposit and any rental fees paid.
- Cancellations made within 90 days of the event forfeit the deposit.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of the event forfeit the deposit and any rental fees paid.
- Heritage House is for family friendly events. Owner has the right to cancel parties that do not adhere to the moral ethics of the company.
Tours and office hours:
- Tours are available by appointment. We are available 7 days a week 8:30am – 5:00pm
Ready to make your reservation?
- Call or email us to reserve your date
- Submit your reservation form (download the reservation PDF below)